Saturday, September 30, 2006


30 September 2006


This weekend I'm in Cranbrook for the Kootenay Synod. We drove over yesterday. It was a 7 hour drive through beautiful mountains and valleys. Here is a map of the route we took (highlighted in yellow):
What I thought I would do is put up the map each time I travel to give an idea of where all I am going. Our travels yesterday put us in the Mountain Time Zone and we are above Montana to give you an idea of how far we went.
Last night during the opening of Synod I was given voice for the duration of this year's meeting. Bishop Privett warned me that I could only speak for 30 minutes. He said he figured he would need to limit me. Somehow he's got my number! I've really enjoyed meeting all of the Bishops. Last week the House of Bishops met at Sorrento Centre and then the Provencial Synod met. I've met many interesting people and have started planting seeds to get out and visit the different areas.
There is so much I want to include in this Blog. I'm starting a new blog for my action-figure Jesus adventures. The link is on the right. For those of you who don't know, before I left the wonderful staff at Diocesan House gave me a camera and a few other wonderful gifts. One of which is an action-figure Jesus. I was charged with taking pictures of Jesus everywhere I went and those will be posted in that blog.

No comments: